Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cake Decor Class - Lesson 1

The long awaiting cake decorating class with Richard Goh finally started. Thanks to Esther from bake4fun for informing me about this new class and nice meeting Esther in person :) .

Today we were taught the basic way of creaming a cake using butter cream and the use of a single nozzel to come out with different pattern. Next week we will be weaving a basket design. Can't wait for the arrival of next lesson.....

Anyway this is my cake for today's lesson. I completed the cake at home with fresh cut fruits.

4 comments:

DG said...

I have been looking to join his icing class too. But, he always have the class on weekday. :( You are lucky to be able to join them.

Your cake looks very neat & pretty :)

FATMUM said...

Yes DG! Lucky got Esther to keep me posted of his schedule, else I will miss it. I hope after attending his class, I will improve in my cake deco skill :)

ERON said...

I am glad to meet up with you too:) I have been frequently visiting your blog and admired your lovely bakes. Do share with me your tips along our learning journey. Am looking forward to our next lesson soon.

FATMUM said...

Yes Esther. 我们一起加油吧!