Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

This Kreativ Blogger Award really came as a surprise.Thanks to DG from Tested and Tasted for nominating.




The Kreativ Blogger Award comes with some rules:
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated

I wanted to join shatec when I graduated from school. But somehow or rather I went into engineering class. I pick up baking again in year 2007 and can't stop myself from buying baking barang barang and recipe/cookery books (走火入魔)I also enjoy surfing food blogs and guess this is where I start my blogging journey and making new baking kakis!

These are some of the blogs that I wish to nominate.
Cherry Potato
蜜瓜の漫游天地
Bake for fun
Me & MyBakez

5 comments:

cherry potato said...

Hi, Fatmum
I also have nominated you a Kreativ Blogger Award. You can check it out from my blog.

FATMUM said...

Thanks MF, looking forward to 'meet' you n person. If you happen to be in SG jst drop me a email and perhaps we can arrange for a meet up. Happy blogging!

cherry potato said...

Sure! I've went there in Aug'08 and stayed at my bf's brothers hse.Hope can be there soon.

Anonymous said...

你是颁这个奖给我吗?

FATMUM said...

蜜瓜,是的是的就是这个奖!