Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fried Asparagus & Sausage Eggs


I found the recipe from mitong's blog and got attracted by the colour of this dish. My rascals don't like to take vegetables as such I must find my way to include vegetables into my dishes. I though this would be a good idea since they will have difficulty taking out the asparagus. Guess what it was well received by them.
Fried Asparagus & Sausage Eggs
Ingredients
4 eggs
2 sausages
some asparagus
salt to taste
dash of pepper
Method
1) Lightly boil the asparagus and sausages
2) Cut the sausages into 4 stripes
3) Beat the eggs and pour half the amount to the frying pan
4) Pan fry on the base and arrange the cut sausages & asparagus alternatively.
5) Pour in the remaining eggs and cover the pan
6) Flip the eggs over and pan fry till golden brown

No comments: